A local tasty collection perfect to spice up any meal!
- Logan Petit Lot Chipotle Peanut Butter combines chipotle & guajillo chiles, maple sugar, and a dash of sea salt to roasted peanuts. The result is at once smoky, sweet and spicy. Delicious on toasted bread, sweet potatoes, burgers or tacos!
- Kanel Montreal Bagel Spice. Inspired by Montreal’s iconic everything bagels, this lightly toasted seasoning mixes white and black sesame, poppy and flax seeds with zesty onion and garlic
- Kanel Spices Organic Taquería Blend, the secret to the world’s best tacos. Fiery cayenne, toasty cumin and smoky paprika combine in this lusty Mexican-inspired spice blend with just the right amount of heat. Sprinkle this totally organic blend into ground beef or turkey for an effortless weeknight dinner, or use it to top your popcorn on a Saturday night in
- Smokeshow hot sauce is a delicious hot sauce made with lightly smoked jalapeños and a hint of maple syrup. This sauce is the perfect addition to any marinade, salad dressing, in a sandwich or on oysters. The perfect balance of heat, smoke and sweetness
- Atelier La Louve Spreading knife made locally in the Laurentians from recycled maple wood
- Ten and Co. Tea Towel - A mid-weight 50/50 cotton-linen blend towel. This blend allows the towel to soften over time naturally while maintaining durability and absorbency. With a convenient hook sewn into the top and a generous size, this isn't just a pretty kitchen accessory- it will work hard too.
- Handwritten note included with each gift. Please specify details at checkout
- All gifts are shipped in our white or kraft board boxes. Wooden keepsake boxes for additional cost by request