A collection of products to brighten up morning moments.
- Kanel spice Cinnamon soul is a combination of hazelnuts, almonds, toasted coconut and a touch of Himalayan pink salt. Including Saigon cinnamon, touted for its focus-boosting, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Try it as a caffeine-free chai steeped in almond milk or added to cookies or overnight oats.
- Ten and Co Tea Towel designed in Toronto. A mid-weight 50/50 cotton-linen blend towel. This blend allows the towel to soften over time naturally while maintaining durability and absorbency. With a convenient hook sewn into the top and a generous size, this isn't just a pretty kitchen accessory- it will work hard too.
- La Louve spoon made locally in the Laurentians from recycled maple wood. A pretty little spoon perfect for all your bulk products, it can also be useful for serving orzo salad, couscous.
- Les Minettes Blackcurrant, chocolate & orange blossom granola made with oatmeal, quinoa, almonds, cashews, coconut, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, honey, Maison Orphee organic coconut oil, dried blackcurrants, chocolate crispy dark chocolate pearls, orange blossom water, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Handwritten note included with each gift. Please specify details at checkout.
- All gifts are shipped in our white or kraft board boxes. Wooden keepsake boxes for additional cost by request.