Pass on thoughts of warm summer fields and fresh berries on the kitchen table with this collection of artfully crafted goods.
- Dimanche Matin blueberry, ginger lime spread made from Quebec blueberries. Served best with yogurt, ice cream, fresh pastries, or to accompany meat
- La Louve Spread Knife hand crafted locally in the Laurentians from recycled maple wood
- Ten and Co. Tea Towel A mid-weight 50/50 cotton-linen blend towel. This blend allows the towel to soften over time naturally while maintaining durability and absorbency. With a convenient hook sewn into the top and a generous size, this isn't just a pretty kitchen accessory- it will work hard too. In the wild blueberry print, designed in Toronto
- Handwritten note included with each gift. Please specify details at checkout.
- All gifts are shipped in our white or kraft board boxes. Wooden keepsake boxes for additional cost by request.