- Living Apothecary Take Care Loose Leaf Herbal Tea - During times of stress or overwork, the botanicals within this tea blend will balance the nervous system, lessening reaction to stress. Often described as comfort in a cup, blended with schisandra, oatstraw, lavender, and chamomile. A soothing blend to enjoy everyday or to balance stress response, feel calm, renewed, and realigned. Floral, fruity earthy tastes. 30 serves, to serve: 1 teaspoon per 250ml of hot water. Steep covered for 3-5 minutes.
- Marie-France Labrosse moss Goblet - Inspired by nature she applies muted, soft and moving colors to her ceramic pieces. Her work conveys strength, while recalling fragility of the earth
- Miels d'Anicet Wildflower Honey - A classic honey cold extracted, never pasteurized, filtered and liquefied at low temperature in order to preserve the aromas and properties of honey while benefiting from its liquid texture.
Dominant flowers include goldenrod, buckwheat, and aster.
- La Louve Teaspoon - for tastings, jam, honey, and spreads, handmade from recycled maple wood in the Laurentians
Upsimply Orange Blossom Candle - a floral blend of neroli, jasmine, orange blossom and chamomile. A gentle, natural scented handmade candle designed and cast, one by one by hand in Quebec. Made of soy wax, coconut wax and natural fragrances. A wick of wood for a small-scale fireplace atmosphere.
- Handwritten note included with each gift. Please specify details at checkout
- All gifts are shipped in our white or kraft boxes. Wooden keepsake box (pictured) for additional cost by request