Locally sourced products from Quebec to share for the home
- Atelier La Vie Apothicaire Lavender Orange Hand Soap - The perfect soap for lavender lovers - with a little touch of orange; a sweet soothing scent made locally in Montreal with natural ingredients, essential oils, biodegradable and non-toxic. Comes in an amber glass bottle.
- Atelier La Vie Apothicaire Rosemary Lavender candle - The smell of fresh lavender and rosemary, an aromatic, soothing blend. When you light a La Vie candle, you simply breath essential oils + soy wax - a 100% natural pleasure. Cotton wick, burn time approximately up to 40hrs
- La Louve spreading knife handmade locally in the Laurentians from recycled maple wood
- Logan Petit Lot Coffee + Maple Cashew butter made with organic fairtrade roasted cashews, local organic maple sugar and coffee beans, organinc coconut oil, vanilla powder and sea salt, proudly sourced in Canada
- Casannita hand towel for bathroom, kitchen, dining room or bedroom. Casannita is an organic and ecological household linen company, handmade in Quebec. Her linens are made from vegetable, natural and organic fibers: linen, cotton, hemp. The materials used are chosen for their aesthetic, but also for their durability and their low ecological footprint