An offering of comfort and feelings of home including beautifully crafted items from artisans in the Montreal and Toronto area.
- Miels d'Ancient cream summer honey, a fine and delicate taste, this honey has been gently churned in order to give it a creamy texture. Dominant flowers: white clover, cruciferous, raspberry. Secondary flowers: linden, white sweet clover. Organic honey certified by Québec Vrai
- Living Apothecary Comfort Grey tea. A classic start to the day or afternoon break. The Comfort Grey tea is a classic Earl Grey formulated using certifified organic black tea that has been infused with organic bergamot oil giving a creamy, citrus flavor. A feeling fo comfort and of home
- La Louve spoon made of recycled maple wood from the Laurentians. A perfect addition to jam tastings, serving condiments or honey. Inspired by nature, it's rhythm and simplicity.
- House of Jude Mini Turkish Towel in stone grey. Hand-loomed towel, great for hands, hair in the kitchen, or bath.
- Ceramic speckled cream glazed mug
- Hand written note included with each gift please specific at checkout
All gifts are shipped in our white or kraft board boxes. Wooden keepsake boxes by request.