An offering suited for the kitchen on a chilly Autumn morning
- Bals Provisions Apple Butter made with Quebec-grown Lobo apples and juice, this sugar-free apple butter is rich and smooth. An ideal match on oatmeal and toast, with aged cheddar cheese or pork.
- Les Minettes Gourmet Granola made with organic oatmeal, spelled & soy, La Milanaise (QC), flaked almonds, peacans, pumpkin seeds, sesame & sunflower, grated coconut flakes, Quebec maple syrup, organic virgin coconut oil, Maison Orphée (QC), egg white, ground cinnamon, ginger & nutmeg, with pure almond extract
- La Louve spoon made locally in the Laurentians from recycled maple wood. A beautiful spoon perfect for granola, bulk products, or it can also be useful for serving orzo salad and couscous.
- Ten and Co. Sponge Cloths in black arrow print and black tiny x print. The sponge cloth has been a staple in Swedish kitchens for over 60 years and can absorb 15x its own weight in liquid (up to 3/4 of a cup). Sponge cloths replace the use of up to 17 rolls of paper towel, reducing the plastic packaging and overall waste in landfills. These eco-friendly sponge cloths will clean all kitchen and bath surfaces without streaking. Great for granite, stainless steel, laminate and glass top stoves. The cellulose (wood pulp) -cotton composition is 100% biodegradable and can be thrown away with compostable waste.
- Handwritten note included with each gift. Please specify details at checkout.
- All gifts are shipped in our white or kraft board boxes. Wooden keepsake boxes for additional cost by request.